AVB sacked/Abramovich. (Merged)

Just hope we get our game played against them ASAP as don't want them hitting form under a new manager or Di matteo like Martin O'neill with sunderland.

John terry not part of it my arse! 'JT' is a born and bred ****. Both a natural and vastly experienced ****. He was born a ****, he has lived a **** and he will eventually die a ****. He has years of practice to perfect his cuntishness and it's no surprise to me that people think that he hasn't been such a **** with AVB as true cunts often come out of situations smelling of roses despite them being the biggest cunts of all.

The Fat el Hombre said:
John terry not part of it my arse! 'JT' is a born and bred ****. Both a natural and vastly experienced ****. He was born a ****, he has lived a **** and he will eventually die a ****. He has years of practice to perfect his cuntishness and it's no surprise to me that people think that he hasn't been such a **** with AVB as true cunts often come out of situations smelling of roses despite them being the biggest cunts of all.

So are you basically saying he´s a coont?

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.