AVB sacked/Abramovich. (Merged)

Re: AVB for the chop ? (Merged)

BlueTG said:
RandomJ said:
I'm actually convinced the players are conspiring to get him sacked by just putting in half arsed performances.
Me too, was it Scolari who mentioned something similar once?

He's trying to phase players out a build his own team, he mentioned he wanted to bring in Hulk in the summer for example. So those players are putting in half arsed performances because they know they don't feature in his plans. The Chelsea fans should just accept they have an aging squad and players not performing well so this season won't be there's and to give AVB some money in the summer to build his own squad.

But they won't and he'll get the sack and they will face the exact same problem next season.

mancunial said:
My word I wonder who take charge?

my concern is anyone could get a better performance from them, i just hope we don't get the "new manager syndrome" performance from them.

On the flip side, chelsea did spend millions on buying him out of his porto contract, and sacking him will also cost a fortune, that will all count in FFP presumably?

They can't afford to finish outside of the top 4, they can't afford to get at least 5 players in to replace the deadwood under FFP, so this should be quite funny watching this unfold

With FFP around the corner surely Roman can't afford to sack AVB.

If they stick with him I think he'd be a good manager for them. He'd get rid of all the players that don't want to play for him your Lampard and Cole's etc. which would free up some cash for new players he wants to bring in Hulk etc.

The whole thing is a bit of a witch hunt really. This Chelsea team won fuck all last year so why would they expect to win everything this year when the players are a year older and shitter? The fans should be at their players throats not the managers because it's a disgrace the way they have been with their manager and just not being arsed on the pitch. They are paid to do a job and like it or not he is their boss and you don't just decide not to work cos you don't like your boss. I can't stand my boss but still turn up every day and work my arse off.

But he will get the sack and god knows who they will get in on this short notice. Just hope they don't get the new manager syndrome against us.

Chelsea need to stick with the guy and allow him to get rid of of the has beens in the squad that are clearly out to get him the sack.

Chelsea fans need to have a long hard look at some of their heroes...

they should keep him, its the old not as good chelsea players fault where they are ie lampard, drogba

Tim Howard has scored more goals in his last 11 games than Torres. Says it all when a £50m striker is being outscored by a goalkeeper.

This player power shit is getting quite worrying now. That's why I think it's important that City took a hard stance on the Tevez thing and why I think it's important Abramovich backs AVB and keeps him as manager. No player is bigger than the club and I hope AVB gets the chance to show the door to those players that have been undermining him all season.

Chelsea players are a joke, as are any of the fans who fall for the bull shit Lampard, Drogba, Terry etc come out with. They are a bunch of self serving arse holes who would like to carry on for yrs but won't accept the inevitable. Having said all that AVB is a dick head!!

The board need to stick with him or they will be going through the same thing year in year out until Lampard, Terry et al are in wheelchairs!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.