AVB sacked/Abramovich. (Merged)

Re: AVB for the chop ? (Merged)

I think he needs a summer to clear all the old players out and start a fresh next year.

This would be a pretty decent line up imo,

------Lukaka---Sturridge---
-----------------------------
Mata---Romeu--Ramires--De Bruyne

?????----Luiz----Cahill---Ivanovic

-------------Cech---------------

Roman needs to come out and back him or fire him now. The fact AVB is stressing about his job on a Portuguese radio suggests he's feeling the pressure.

He's got some talent in the squad and he's phasing out the big boys. It was tough for whoever came in really

CTID101 said:
I think he needs a summer to clear all the old players out and start a fresh next year.

They finished second last season with practically the same squad, you know?

Unless they are all suffering from progeria, AVB doesn't really have any excuse.

Watch them get Hiddink in 3 days before Chelsea play us and him to have the "new manager bounce" (ala Martin O'Neill at Sunderland) effect against us!

LoveCity said:
Watch them get Hiddink in 3 days before Chelsea play us and him to have the "new manager bounce" (ala Martin O'Neill at Sunderland) effect against us!
My one fear this season

Given that Hiddink has just taken a post in Russia, I think we can rule out his return, so AVB, I fully expect, will be in charge when we play them. The owner probably knows that he can't keep the managerial door revolving and can see how some form of stability helps. He need only look at the clubs around his as evidence of this.

CTID101 said:

Thats a top six side. Top four maybe with a bit of luck,consistency and if they hit the ground running. No threat to us with those players.

If he loses to Birmingham and goes down without a fight against Napoli then sack him.

If these don't happen I think he will have to go.

The dinosaurs like Lampard and Cashley Cole and Terry should be ashamed of themselves. They have been giving a succession of managers nothing but shite whenever they can't get their own way. They are costing their club big time. I'd clear them out, let AVB bring his own men in and then judge him on that. He can hardly be blamed for muppets like Torres. Even Drogba is getting to be past his sell by date.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.