AVB Sacked (Merged - all in here please)

Re: AVB Sacked

What a fuckin joke, some of these chairmen don't have a clue.
They do know that sometimes you get beat!!!
As much as I can't stand the club it's a nailed on knee jerk reaction...

manimanc said:
I honestly thought he would have gone after we tanked them for 6

Manchester United have given Permission for Tottenham to speak to David Moyes about the newly vacant managerial post. Daniel Levy has responded personally saying "Fuck off we never approached him!"

manimanc said:

Yes, clubs do get beat, but getting dicked by us and the dippers to the tune of eleven goals against and none scored is a shambles when you have just spent 80 million quid.
And Spuds are a big club, according to their deluded fans who still knock one out watching the double-winning side of the 60's on Betamax when Jimmy Greaves was still sober.

A ridiculous decision. Football has become such a short term game. Spurs are in the mix. They sold their star man and have bought well. You cannot deny that. Soldado is a good player, so is Paulinho, and Lamela and Erikson. They have to settle and answer their critics and find their style of play but they will improve. Despite having Aguero, Silva, Yaya, Tevez, Nasri, Dzeko etc we struggled to break teams down and score for long periods of time. They have the players, and they have a decent manager. Given time he would have improved results. I believe that if spuds had have lost 1-0 in both games he would still be in a job. Oh well. Will just cause more set backs for them I am sure. Wonder who will be on their radar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.