Avery Bygpleher-Entewurld

SebastianBlue

President, International Julian Alvarez Fan Club
We're linked with him in nearly every paper these days and I wanted to get everyone's thoughts? The transfer fee has been quoted at anywhere from 20 million to 100 million (depending on the source). He's certainly played for many of the top clubs in the world and fellow supporters are saying he could be the perfect replacement for Yaya, if he should go. I am worried about his ego, though, as I am not sure we should replace one potentially histrionic player with another. Scouting reports do state that he has significant pace, great agility, exceptional passing range, superior positional awareness, impressive tactical nous, excellent tackling skills, and an eye for goal.

What are your thoughts? Is he worth all the fuss? Or are we best served sticking with our current players?

SebastianBlue said:
We're linked with him in nearly every paper these days and I wanted to get everyone's thoughts? The transfer fee has been quoted at anywhere from 20 million to 100 million (depending on the source). He's certainly played for many of the top clubs in the world and fellow supporters are saying he could be the perfect replacement for Yaya, if he should go. I am worried about his ego, though, as I am not sure we should replace one potentially histrionic player with another. Scouting reports do state that he has significant pace, great agility, exceptional passing range, superior positional awareness, impressive tactical nous, excellent tackling skills, and an eye for goal.

What are your thoughts? Is he worth all the fuss? Or are we best served sticking with our current players?

Sounds like a very big player...the biggest player in the world. Has a big name too! Sign him up!!! First make sure he tracks back!

blue_sonic176 said:
SebastianBlue said:

Sounds like a very big player...the biggest player in the world. Has a big name too! Sign him up!!! First make sure he tracks back!

Can't see him performing on a wet afternoon in Stoke though.

blue_sonic176 said:
SebastianBlue said:

That is unfortunately one of his only weaknesses. That, and his national team affiliation is up in the air, so I'm not quite sure which competitions he'll leave for.

SebastianBlue said:
given the million different ways people pronounce Dzeko I think we should just let this guy go by. Can you imagine the problems he'd cause?

Barca and Real are after him too but Avery fancies a move to a club in London.. The little boy in him however wants to join man united..

DiscoSteve said:
SebastianBlue said:
given the million different ways people pronounce Dzeko I think we should just let this guy go by. Can you imagine the problems he'd cause?

Do we really want to let the opportunity to sign a big-name player like this pass us by, though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.