Avery Bygpleher-Entewurld

About fucking time. We have been chasing Avery .. a very ( see what I did there) long time. Surely now is the moment!
If only he were six years younger, when we first tried to sign him...

Still, I think he could take us on to wurld domination!

The alternative to Isco
Time for a ABEritif.

1280px-Aperitif_for_five.jpg

Not this one again - I thought it had all fallen through when he said it was a barm and Txiki told him to 'do one'? Unless he's relented I think we should move on and just concentrate on bringing Kante home.
Kante is never coming back, mate — he’s said he could never look at Kyle Walker again, much less play with him, after that awkward night in Amsterdam.

As for the barm incident, they were both misquoted; Bygpleher-Entewurld picked up a muffin and said “what’s the harm” as he took a bite, and Txiki replied “none” before having one himself. ABE had been on a strict diet to get fit for the medical and Txiki was just trying to put him at ease.

How could he know ABE was lactose intolerant and the eating of the barm would... err, cut short the physical assessment so spectacularly?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.