Avoiding traffic is more important than city

Plenty of reasons to leave early. Especially if the games tied up.
I have to leave early almost every game due to my dads health, much safer to navigate empty streets than spend an extra hour impersonating cattle before getting stuck in traffic listen to people moan about city on the radio.

I'm sure plenty of people have a good enough reason. The city team are grown men, i'm sure they can take it.

It made it much easier to get away with so many leaving earlier than normal.

I would settle for 4-0 and a half empty stadium come full time every week.

It is no reflection on the supporters who stay, and nothing to get concerned about in the slightest.

deafmanstevo said:
TGR said:
Another highly predicable, boring 'early leavers' thread.
Just fuck off! It they wanna leave early its up them ffs! Who the bloody hell do you think you are to pontificate to others at what stage or time they should leave a football match? I repeat: just fuck off!

Ha Ha you are a very angry man for an early leaver!! and here me thinking people leave leave early to beat the stress free traffic and crowds , obviously not working!!!
On another note had to look at the dictionary to see what pontificate means.
You very angry but a clever bastard.
Me less angry but a thick bastard :-)

Just because you don't know the meaning of a word pal doesn't mean that you are thick. Maybe you haven't had the benefit of as good an education as the rude poster but there are alot of well educated people with no common sense or intelligence, not to mention respect for others. I know who i would rather have a pint with.

Freds Patio said:
We should go on a Bluemoon day out, somewhere like the cinema or circus, or the theatre. See how many stay and watch the credits at the end of the film, or watch the circus staff but all the stuff away, or watch people sweep the stage theatre afterwards. I fully understand the argument that people want their full moneys worth, but I simply cannot understand the idea that people are a lesser fan for not staying to clap. Whilst you've stood there for 80-90 minutes, probably seen all there is to see, whilst supporting the team, those blokes on the pitch have earned thousands. I back every City player, but you're off your head if you think they care whether you're there at the end or not. You aren't mates with them, you don't have a special bond. You're just a face.

Days like yesterday where the result was confirmed long before full time, its more than understandable if people want to leave. I know there are instances with late goals as we have seen on a number of occasions in our history, but at 4-0 yesterday it was wrapped up.

Well if you sit down like your supposed to do you might have the energy to last 90 minutes plus extra time! ;-)

TGR said:
Fuck me. This place is just of JCL's! They have been supporting us since the takeover and think they can dictate when a paying spectator decides to leave the stadium... FFS!
A lot of these JCL's seem very easily embarrassed.

I hope for their sakes they don't get caught in any genuinely socially awkward situations, like hosting a dinner party and the soufflé going flat or the Chateau Latour being corked.

TGR said:
Fuck me. This place is just of JCL's! They have been supporting us since the takeover and think they can dictate when a paying spectator decides to leave the stadium... FFS!

I suspect that some of these "Johnny come latelys" have been going to home and away games alot longer than some of these "Johnny leave early's" Sonny.

Cue profanities. ;-)

By the way, who gave you permission to log off this site early?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.