Avoiding traffic is more important than city

gordondaviesmoustache said:
sboroMCFC said:
It's embarrassing seeing the stadium mostly empty on 87 minutes, especially when you're 4-0 up
Anger, shame and embarrassment is worse though.

Throw insulted into the mix and well.......its enough to start a thread on Bluemoon pmsl

I left early today, I don't usually but I am going to the rocky horror show tonight. it will take me a long time to do my makeup and get into my high heels and stockings!

shadygiz said:
why would you feel insulted because someone left before you?

I should have used a more accurate word but I was listening to the radio while I was typing that section so I wasn't concentrating.

I felt ashamed, not insulted.

blueinsa said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
sboroMCFC said:
It's embarrassing seeing the stadium mostly empty on 87 minutes, especially when you're 4-0 up
Anger, shame and embarrassment is worse though.

Throw insulted into the mix and well.......its enough to start a thread on Bluemoon pmsl
I would put being insulted somewhere between shame and embarrassment on the "Offended of South Stand" sliding scale, so good call.

Get over it. People have every right to leave whenever they want without being criticised for it. The game was over. The players were not giving 100% - they didn't need to and would have scored more if they were. I left on 90 minutes, what did I miss?

Can't we just have a sticky called the moaning thread?

4-0 and people still moan.

If it's not people leaving early, it would have been the pie was cold, the pint had too small of a head or there was chewing gum on the floor.

I'm sure some people only go to the match to find something more to moan about

jaigurugoat said:
Get over it. People have every right to leave whenever they want without being criticised for it. The game was over. The players were not giving 100% - they didn't need to and would have scored more if they were. I left on 90 minutes, what did I miss?
Exactly. People do it up and down the country. People can do what they want, doesn't mean they ain't a good fan if they leave a few mins early to skip a bit of traffic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.