Avoiding traffic is more important than city

Noticed something funny today in the family stand, as the early leavers were leaving on 90 mins the board went up to show injury time.
But at least 10 people had that look of horror on their faces just like those utd fans away at sunderland when they learnt we had won the league.
Do u know why they had that look cos on the board there was only 2 mins injury time,i think they were hoping for at least 5 mins injury time to give them plenty of time for a quick get away.
Made me laugh that, couple of others noticed that too.

Hope someone is still there to clap the guy that turn the lights off?

I will be disgusted if not!

You're on a loser with this one OP. Let it go it's just not worth it, didn't you know 20,000 blues work every saturday night hence why they all disappear when the announcer calls the added time.

As bad as "Stand up if you love City" not getting beyond the Singing Section? Outside of two or three areas, our fans are by and large becoming as passive and uninvolved as United and Arsenal's.

yeah whats worse, leaving on 90 mins when the board goes up, or missing the second goal cos you go to stand in line on 40 mins for a beer...hhhmmm

Blue2112 said:
You're on a loser with this one OP. Let it go it's just not worth it, didn't you know 20,000 blues work every saturday night hence why they all disappear when the announcer calls the added time.

Dont know why he bothers announcing the added time why doesnt he just just shout down the mike FIRE DRILL , doesnt matter if there is 2, 5 , 10 OR 20 mins added time peole are still going to go, each to there own i guess.

true mr mancini..they climb all over you trying to get out for a piss after they've drank their fill, god wish i was young again, i used to love seeing four colin bells on the pitch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.