Avoiding traffic is more important than city

Anyone in the ground can come and go as they want for me. I assume they've paid for their ticket and can do what they want.
I prefer to stay to the end but that's my choice. I have left early in the past for various reasons and will do so again if I want to.

Haha love it, the fortnightly early leavers thread! Sometime leave early sometimes don't....miss a goal and see a last minute one...nothing changes still 100% blue and always will be. What a joke thread...boring in the extreme.

This again. I do what I do with anything else in my life, if I've had enough or want to be doing something else then I do, no amount of tut tutting will change that. I'm sure that I'm not alone in that I pay to go and watch City and not the other way around. I admit that it is sometimes difficult to tear myself away from such exhilarating football, mind blowing atmosphere, great company and splendid fun all of this whilst being treated so well by the authorities in charge and football in general, but I manage it.

ChesterRdBlue said:
This again. I do what I do with anything else in my life, if I've had enough or want to be doing something else then I do, no amount of tut tutting will change that. I'm sure that I'm not alone in that I pay to go and watch City and not the other way around. I admit that it is sometimes difficult to tear myself away from such exhilarating football, mind blowing atmosphere, great company and splendid fun all of this whilst being treated so well by the authorities in charge and football in general, but I manage it.
Oils said:
Haha love it, the fortnightly early leavers thread! Sometime leave early sometimes don't....miss a goal and see a last minute one...nothing changes still 100% blue and always will be. What a joke thread...boring in the extreme.
An alarming outbreak of common sense in this thread all of a sudden!

All this shit about leaving early to aviod the traffic is just that... shit. More people leave 5 minutes early than stay to the final whistle, so I beat the traffic by actually staying to the end then watching the goals on the big screen after instead.

At full time, I looked to either side of me and there were about 10 empty seats on both sides. There were about 20 seats in a row behind me and 20 seats in a row in front of me. I was literally the only person left in about 60 seats which were full during the match.

It is precisely the thing we used to take the piss out of the Rags for, but now we are probably the worst in the league for leaving early.

The people on the defensive about it are probably the ones who leave early, who insist it's a free country, they pay their money and they can do what they want, blah blah, but it makes us look like unappreciative, fickle arsed supporters who are more interested in watching Ant and Dec than giving up another 10 minutes of their time to watch the end of the match.

I'm not at all surprised Newcastle fans were taking the piss.

There is a light said:
At full time, I looked to either side of me and there were about 10 empty seats on both sides. There were about 20 seats in a row behind me and 20 seats in a row in front of me. I was literally the only person left in about 60 seats which were full during the match.
Have you considered changing your deodorant?

With the 'I've bought my ticket I'll do what I want' attitude we'll never improve the atmosphere at the Etihad. Clearly the irony of singing '50,000 empty seats it's only 5-1' is lost on you lot.

Whilst I realise it's a free country and you're allowed to do whatever you want, I think it's a shame that our fans have become so arrogant to be happy to just walk out when we're winning 4-0. What happened to staying behind and applauding the team for their efforts?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
There is a light said:
Have you considered changing your deodorant?

Ha, you might be right, but there must be a lot of smelly bastards in the rest of the stadium to explain the other 25k empty seats!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.