Away fans can not be moved to where 111 is

Re: away fans can not be moved to where 111 is!!!!!

I cant understand why we cant put the away fans in the Colin Bell stand upper tier like i was against Arsenal no atmosphere makes more sense like they do at Newcastle

I'm not sure there's anything new to come from this discussion.

We've moved the away fans to Level 3. Didn't work.

The away fans don't affect the atmosphere. The home fans do. Whilst prices go up and people either get priced out or are squeezed to attend, you're not going to get the same atmosphere in the ground. This isn't an issue isolated to City, its the PL in general, home crowds are shit.

mcfc1894 said:
I keep reading people suggest that the singing section (112-109) should be swapped with the away fans. but this can not happen because of the facilities in that area. there's not enough food or drink bar's, there's no female toilets etc. it will never ever happen so stop trying to suggest it. that is all. great game today

So where are there no female toilets? 111 or 112-109? Either way there is an issue there.

baildon blue said:
I cant understand why we cant put the away fans in the Colin Bell stand upper tier like i was against Arsenal no atmosphere makes more sense like they do at Newcastle

Obviously you dont sit in that stand. How about we put them in the stand you are in? Leave them where they are.

BigJoe#1 said:
mcfc1894 said:
I keep reading people suggest that the singing section (112-109) should be swapped with the away fans. but this can not happen because of the facilities in that area. there's not enough food or drink bar's, there's no female toilets etc. it will never ever happen so stop trying to suggest it. that is all. great game today

So where are there no female toilets? 111 or 112-109? Either way there is an issue there.

opposite 108 i think, not sure never used them. but the point is it is impossible for away fans to swap with the corner as is lacks the facilities you need in an away section. even the club have stated this in the past.

also access to the bottom tier is by the turnstiles opposite 112. if you swap the away fans with the singing section the people who have their seat in 108 will have to walk to the other end of the east stand and then walk back to 108. this will also cause too much hassle as these turnstiles would become over crowded. imagine trying to get it for a cup game when the card readers seem to mess up all the time, we have huge queues as it is already

Yep, we definitely got to be considerate to ALL those people in 108. Can we please have the opinions of 108ers. Now, I anticipate a rush of 108ers who'll want to express their views. I know 108 is a very vocal block so please form an orderly queue...

Why Always Ste said:
I just feel the simpler solution is to move the Singing Section to the other side, around 140..

* These tickets sell the slowest in the stadium.
* Being far away from away fans, this will enable songs to travel easier without being "broken up"

And Finally:

Limit the amount of Atmosphere-Hangers On... People who just want to be near this atmosphere yet don't contribute anything to it.

People who genuinely will sing all game should be deserving of this area

Skashion said:
Yep, we definitely got to be considerate to ALL those people in 108. Can we please have the opinions of 108ers. Now, I anticipate a rush of 108ers who'll want to express their views. I know 108 is a very vocal block so please form an orderly queue...

I'll find this mythical block one day.

Why Always Ste said:
I just feel the simpler solution is to move the Singing Section to the other side, around 140..

* These tickets sell the slowest in the stadium.
* Being far away from away fans, this will enable songs to travel easier without being "broken up"

And Finally:

Limit the amount of Atmosphere-Hangers On... People who just want to be near this atmosphere yet don't contribute anything to it.

People who genuinely will sing all game should be deserving of this area

But most of those in the singing section moved there BECAUSE it was next to the away fans. They need the gratification of flicking the Vs at opposing fans when City score or just to abuse them generally. This is 'atmosphere' apparently.

The only reason 'operation one end' didn't work is because they didn't want it to work. They're not there to cheer for City or sing songs about City but to chant about fat people in the away section.

Disclaimer: I am generalising (but probably not too far off the truth).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.