Away fans EL3 poll

1.618034 said:
allan harper said:
No x 7 and me who's not arsed.

Sorry but if you don't care then none will be counted.. One poster-one vote.

No point putting x7 etc as it won't be counted. Not by me anyway.

Ok thanks for clearing that up.

Looks like a resounding no from the pocket of fans on here, I ave no doubt that these figures will be reflected in the general fans survey and the idea will go away. Credit for trying, maybe now Felix has got a few contacts in the club he can push for unreserved seating in these areas or safe standing, 2 ideas that will actually work towards improving the atmosphere.

True_Blue69 said:
Looks like a resounding no from the pocket of fans on here, I ave no doubt that these figures will be reflected in the general fans survey and the idea will go away. Credit for trying, maybe now Felix has got a few contacts in the club he can push for unreserved seating in these areas or safe standing, 2 ideas that will actually work towards improving the atmosphere.

probably a lot of annoyed east level three members who have come to vent there anger, myself being one ( but in favour), rather than everyone that could be asked ?

bluebannana said:
True_Blue69 said:

probably a lot of annoyed east level three members who have come to vent there anger, myself being one ( but in favour), rather than everyone that could be asked ?

Why would there be any more East Standers coming to vent their anger than those coming to say they agree? A vote was done to try and get a picture of the fans preference on here, its heavily swayed towards no but cos its not want you wanted it to be it doesnt count as its rigged by 'annoyed east level 3 members'?

Why would there be any more East Standers coming to vent their anger than those coming to say they agree? A vote was done to try and get a picture of the fans preference on here, its heavily swayed towards no but cos its not want you wanted it to be it doesnt count as its rigged by 'annoyed east level 3 members'?[/quote]

i never said it was rigged, learn to quote :) chances are because people in the east stand level three are being affected. more of them will come on here and say no and show there dissatisfaction as i would if I didnt like it.

bluebannana said:
Why would there be any more East Standers coming to vent their anger than those coming to say they agree? A vote was done to try and get a picture of the fans preference on here, its heavily swayed towards no but cos its not want you wanted it to be it doesnt count as its rigged by 'annoyed east level 3 members'?

i never said it was rigged, learn to quote :) chances are because people in the east stand level three are being affected. more of them will come on here and say no and show there dissatisfaction as i would if I didnt like it.[/quote]

Or East Level 2 or level 1 fans that dont want a golden shower every few weeks, or south standers that would miss abusing the faggot in the pink

bluebannana said:

i never said it was rigged, learn to quote :) chances are because people in the east stand level three are being affected. more of them will come on here and say no and show there dissatisfaction as i would if I didnt like it.[/quote]

Sorry shouldnt have said rigged, sabotaged would have been more apt! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.