Away fans EL3 poll

Having seen this debate grow,and more and more people having arguments for and against,on blue moon and offline.I still haven't heard one good reason to change the present arrangements for away fans.overall most away fans are well behaved in general,however some games have too much risk attached.scum,everton,lpool,would probably be the worst,the thought of these fans and others,throwing objects,coins,piss,flares,spitting,and more on fellow blues,below will cause so much unrest,it can't be worth the risk.all the fans below would be able to see would be people in the front row,above them in level 3 not the ones behind them who would go unnoticed.I cant believe we would give away fans better seats than what they have now.I sit in the family stand 139,and the argument for me does matter,even though I sit at the opposite end of the ground.come on city get it right,a third tier at the south stand for the singing section would be immense then we can spit on the red scum below lol!

Futile exercise this as it was when I was kicked out of the North Stand. Still getting kicked out from CB3 for some cup games. Does make me think the club do not really give a shit what we think and will do what they want anyway.

No 328

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.