Away fans EL3 poll

Coming from an away fan I think it would destroy your atmosphere. Ever single away fan that goes to the COMS comments of the banter between the 2 sets of fans. Most of the singing in the match is directed at the away fans. Fortunately every time I've been to your ground we've won it certainly makes the away fans become more vocal. Everton fans rarely stand at away matches yet every time I've been to your ground on the lower tier we've stood and the atmosphere has been great. Newcastle's vocal supporters are next to the away fans anyway so it's doesn't really matter. I'd hate to be on the losing team at your ground as you know your going to get taken the piss out of from both sides. Grounds where the vocal supporters are situated at the opposite end of the stadium ie Everton, Liverpool, United tend to have pretty poor atmospheres when it's not a big game. At grounds like Sunderland, Spurs, Stoke, City, Wigan, Newcastle and West Brom theres always a good atmosphere.

Re: Re: Away fans EL3 poll

standupefc said:
Coming from an away fan I think it would destroy your atmosphere. Ever single away fan that goes to the COMS comments of the banter between the 2 sets of fans. Most of the singing in the match is directed at the away fans. Fortunately every time I've been to your ground we've won it certainly makes the away fans become more vocal. Everton fans rarely stand at away matches yet every time I've been to your ground on the lower tier we've stood and the atmosphere has been great. Newcastle's vocal supporters are next to the away fans anyway so it's doesn't really matter. I'd hate to be on the losing team at your ground as you know your going to get taken the piss out of from both sides. Grounds where the vocal supporters are situated at the opposite end of the stadium ie Everton, Liverpool, United tend to have pretty poor atmospheres when it's not a big game. At grounds like Sunderland, Spurs, Stoke, City, Wigan, Newcastle and West Brom theres always a good atmosphere.

Agree

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

bluesince1969 said:
standupefc said:

Agree

Away fan thinks its great, for them. Think about it.

cibaman said:
bluesince1969 said:
standupefc said:

Agree

The original whinge and all the fannying about is because of lack of atmosphere. Away fans add to the atmosphere due to their current proximity...Think about it?

1_barry_conlon said:
cibaman said:
bluesince1969 said:
Agree

The original whinge and all the fannying about is because of lack of atmosphere. Away fans add to the atmosphere due to their current proximity...Think about it?

You're confusing atmosphere with support and encouragement for City. Its more of the latter that we need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.