Away fans in home end again

Money before Fans safety, that’s all you need to know about our clubs view of us at the minute, they couldn’t give a fuck.

I'm sure touts would have been active buying and selling also.

The vast majority of these tickets going to away fans or tourists is through the club. As the poster above said, the club don’t care who they sell tickets to.

You can’t buy these tickets on the club website, as the club keep them back/ sell them to ticket agencies.

We (the fans) have absolutely no voice and no one is standing up for us.

i saw him,bloke in his late 40's 50's with a yonger bloke ,both went mental when they scored and refused to leave,got a bit heated and the female steward charged into him dragging him up the aisle ,i thought id filmed it all only for my lad to tell me i hadnt started recording !

i saw him,bloke in his late 40's 50's with a yonger bloke ,both went mental when they scored and refused to leave,got a bit heated and the female steward charged into him dragging him up the aisle ,i thought id filmed it all only for my lad to tell me i hadnt started recording !
Getting old is a real pisser, innit?

They were proper idiots especially the older guy. Fair play to her for getting stuck in. He definitely swung at her. Bang out of order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.