Away fans in home sections - Again!!!

i personally dont have a problem with away fans in home stand as long as they behave and respect the home fans done it many times over the years myself, unless of course they are rags then its open season.

I don't have a problem with it in principle, but in practice it can stifle the atmosphere. If you have City fans interspersed with day trippers, many of whom are away fans, then it's harder to get the atmosphere going. One or two in a block isn't a big deal, but it's 25% of a block are day trippers, and half of them are away fans in disguise.

DD saying what a lot of us were thinking. No sitting on the fence there.

I don't normally break the Code of Conduct but I clicked on his name. More than likely a United WUM, but there's a small chance he's a stupid, gobby little ****.

Have a look.

I suspected that the other day mate, no need for me to double check.

Here's the proof...

"Sorry to rain on everyone's parade as I think it's a great idea but has it not occurred to anybody that this tune is a famous United song, their 'Stretford End arising' one.

Same goes for Everton with their new Ross Barkley chant, however that could help our lads get this going on Sunday by outsinging them.

Nothing worse than clubs stealing other's chants "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.