Away fans in home sections - Again!!!

We decided to " upgrade" for this match and try 93:20 seats (which in my view was not good value) just a padded seat and room with a concrete floor and where you still have to queue for ages to get a drink.

But there were a lot of Juventus fans in 93:20 , they didn't make a fuss when they scored and behaved very well , only knew they were Italians when heard them chatting on the way out. So what if they are in the " home" ends , I have done that many times when I couldn't get away tickets.

My biggest take away was I really prefer my seat in East stand level 1 , miles better atmosphere, view is still good and why pay double for a comfy seat?? Bring on a West Ham and let's get back to our winning ways!

i personally dont have a problem with away fans in home stand as long as they behave and respect the home fans done it many times over the years myself, unless of course they are rags then its open season.

We decided to " upgrade" for this match and try 93:20 seats (which in my view was not good value) just a padded seat and room with a concrete floor and where you still have to queue for ages to get a drink.

But there were a lot of Juventus fans in 93:20 , they didn't make a fuss when they scored and behaved very well , only knew they were Italians when heard them chatting on the way out. So what if they are in the " home" ends , I have done that many times when I couldn't get away tickets.

My biggest take away was I really prefer my seat in East stand level 1 , miles better atmosphere, view is still good and why pay double for a comfy seat?? Bring on a West Ham and let's get back to our winning ways!
Whuch part of 93:20 were you in . A few of em got moved out in the east stand side for getting noisy
You are paying for a great view as well as the comfy seats and seperate bar. I move from 107 and glad I did

Loads of Italians in 110. They didn't cause any trouble but the atmosphere suffers because only about 10 of us were singing.

Don't even get me started on the refreshments fiasco too, tried and failed to get a bottle of water at half time, could all be solved of they let you take one in the ground but no, it is a hazard haha don't make me fucking laugh.

When did this start, I take one in every time?

So do I and they search my bag most matches but only at away games do they question it but usually let me through.

Reading the replies on here makes for interesting reading. I was in the South Stand Level Three and as has been previously mentioned it was a great mix of young and older obvious hardcore City fans with not a Juventus fan in sight when they scored. I wasn't aware of the problems in other areas of the ground?

When I collected my ticket yesterday the girls working the ticket office were very keen to 'grill' anyone who didn't offer a supporter number and unless they could find purchase history for previous games at the Etihad they weren't allowing tickets to be sold. Does make you wonder how so many Italians got in the home sections?

You'll probably find that many of these Italians, actually live around Manchester, and have got some kind of purchase history, even if it's only for a couple of Premier League games in the past.

As I said earlier in the thread, this isn't a problem unique to City. Around 10 years ago there was a huge rumpus on the MUEN website, over the number of Celtic fans in the United end, when they played in the Champions League.
It later transpired that many of United's Season Ticket holders were exiled Celtic fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.