Away fans in home sections - Again!!!

Same in CBL1 seemed almost a 50/50 split but they weren't any bother and one of them got a shirt from one of their players at the end of the game. They were respectful and didn't jump up when their team scored so I have no problem with them.
Go on tell the truth he aimed the shirt at you but you had butter fingers unlike the other week !!

Shush, don't tell everyone!! :-)

I was in 315 and apart from the away part up there being empty there were few if any Juve fans nearby, if they were they were certainly quiet.

Walking round to City Square to go home I passed loads of ' Italian Types' none were doing the big bollocks stuff.

What I will say though is when I got to my car up past riverside the roads were gridlocked with cars, a little back street driving which obviously the tourists don't know and I was home much quicker than a normal game.

Can't believe some of the posts on here. I'm going to Moenchengladbach to watch my team. Due to not having enough points I am going through the ballache of having to buy tickets in the home end. I've done this a few times now and the experience is never as good as in the city end.its the best of a bad job.its a pain getting the tickets and there is always the anxiety that their dickheads may want you out even when you are respectful of where you are.of course if anyone has a spare pair of city tickets I will gladly buy them and join fellow blues.

I know for a fact that borussia m'gladbach fans have been buying premium seats in the 93:20 for £80 they have been bragging about how easy it is on there borussia forum.

Thats me demanding a move then, and a refund on the price difference, not putting up with the shit I had to last night

Don't even get me started on the refreshments fiasco too, tried and failed to get a bottle of water at half time, could all be solved of they let you take one in the ground but no, it is a hazard haha don't make me fucking laugh.

When did this start, I take one in every time?

Seen quite a few Juve fans with arf and arf scarfs before the game and noticed a group drinking in City Square after the game had them arranged to look as though they were City scarfs.
No problem at all, don't blame them for keeping safe.

there were a handful in and around 242/201 last night - no issues, they behaved fine

There was a Juve fan on another thread complaining that they were only allowed a ticket if they bought a Euro 260 package (of which the ticket was Euro 50 and the hotel Euro 210). That probably explains the half-empty visitors section and away fans all around the ground.

Corruption and backhanders in Turin?

This dude said why!!! Only 2 ways to get ticket in the away block: 1 difficoult and 1 expensive...I was lucky and I've got 3 tickets by asking for them through a JuveClubDOC (sort of official social club approved by Juventus FC, you just have to pay your annual membership, they have the right to demand the club for away tickets, but not everytime they get assigned the whole number of requested tickets) so I paid only the tickets and no additional services.
Unfortunatelly the terms to request the ticket for this match were very short and many fans weren't able to purchase them...many of them maybe just didn't know the complicated demanding method I described before.

Then there is the expensive alternative that has been already accurately described by JGL07 ;)

I understand your disappointment guys, I don't complain at all... but you maybe could feel a bit of sympathy for all of those poor Juve fans that ha no other way to attend this "looked forward" match...of course many of them already knew the prohibition about staying in home ends, but guys...admit you would do the same to attend a City's game if your sales policy was the same shit of ours one...because I'm sure you love your team and you would take some little risk like this :)

Come on guys it was just the first match it's not over at all and I personally hope City and Juve will go ahead in CL ;)

PS=sorry if my english hasn't been very clear or corrent...and about coming in home ends in Turin: just don't go in very hot tiers (curva) and insthead buy a bit more pricey ticket in the "tribuna", very nice view and the attendance there is not formed by ex-convicts and scum, you'll be superfine!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.