Away from home after every Champions League game

rickmcfc said:
Its a fix!
Mr Rich said:
bluesmith said:
As the title says we play away from home the game after our champions league games for all 6 group games. Not good news.

The FA is corrupt.

Berstein out.

RIOT!!!

Sky Blue shorts?!?

I blame Platini!!

My girlfriends gone to Malia I need to post another thread, right now.

Scum are bribing officials!

We need more popcorn!

It's a barm!!!!!

Umbro are crap, bring back Kappa!

It's the Tories that's done this!

Bring back hanging!

Swansea are from Wales this is the ENGLISH Premier League!
Where did i say it was a fix or currupt?

MelbourneBlue said:
ffs is your glass always half empty

Why does that make me negative? It clearly make a massive difference to team playing away from home after a champions league match, are we not allowed to point out difficulties within our season?

Thought police all over this site at the moment......

Squatter said:
bennyblue said:
is it just me or the fact that the rags play last years top 6 in there first nine games too much of a conspiracy ???????????

and the fukin rags have 5 home matches one away after there champs league fixtures

hmmmmm you the public can decide

So now you're moaning that their opening fixtures are too hard?

Ze players eez tired!

not at all bet if you were to ask any manager they would rather have their fixtures set out like the rags 12 match run of not playing a team that finished in last years top 8

Good spot bluesmith! At first I looked at first and last fixture and was chuffed. i am not used to checking after CL fixtures. The fixtures are sorted at a software company in Bolton. "alledgedly by rags" whether this is true or not you can be sure Fergie has given "his approval" to the the fixtures.

If we strengthen certain areas and continue our run from the end of last season then we shouldnt have much cause for concern any week.

Team spirit and this winning menatality thing was growing by the day, we have to continue this.

I think we will and we will be the team to beat no matter who we play and where......

Confidence ona Friday morning? I must be looking forward to the weekend or something :)

Away at Scum and Chelsea afterwards are the standout kicks in the bollocks but I'm guessing by that time we'll have strength in depth for the squad. Still a bit annoying/coincidental that we play away after every group stage game.

I'm more of a glass half full type.

If/when we progress to the KO stages of the CL we don't have to worry about playing at the swamp, Stamford Bridge, Anfield or WHL just before or after a crunch tie.

Don't be so negative.
All our home games before look straight forward and of low interest to TV so probably will be played on Saturday ( with a chance to rest key players). Our away trips afterwards look interesting so likely to be on Sunday, giving us 4 or 5 days to recover.
Plus half the Chumps fixtures we'll be at home.

The fixtures are as good as they could be

skillman said:
Away at Scum and Chelsea afterwards are the standout kicks in the bollocks but I'm guessing by that time we'll have strength in depth for the squad. Still a bit annoying/coincidental that we play away after every group stage game.

I'd be prepared to wager a fair amount that Ferguson is far more pissed off than Mancini about that particular fixture.

Also those away games of ours are actually fairly kind, 3 are in the north-west so not really any different to a home game in terms of travelling. The other 3 are in London so if it suits the club they could fly straight into London from the CL match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.