Away Games - your memories

Away days just seem to be getting better and better.

As long as you don't get overly dragged down by whats going on on the pitch then following City is always brilliant.

Yesterday - shite game. However, when we got moved down the road from the Drayton it was brilliant - knocking on peoples doors and singing round the streets. You can definitely take the piss round Arsenal.

Re:

51kippax said:
Isle of Man - pre season tour 1994?

Great trip!

What a laugh this was, Me and our kid went, the ferry over with the Scouse rugby teams,
Busheys and Frank Sidebottom, the 'quids inn', the 1/2 mile long bar in the terminus pub, 100 aside on the beach (what score did it end up?), Joe Royle & Willie Donachie stood in front of us as we were in the queue for 'Toffs' nightclub, after Oldham beat us 3-0 in the final, the police checks getting back on the ferry, as they were looking for the offenders!
The very unimpressed landlady as quoted:'you treat this place like a hotel!' she said after moving our stuff into the room cleaners digs in loft, and rented our room out.
It was a great 4 days
Can't believe it was that long ago

Mine is pre season to Ireland in 1996 think we had 2 or 3 games there one was against Cork City, it was quality, when we was in Dublin staying at the Metropole hotel, ended up in a club and then the city squad at the time turned up too was a qaulity few days, one thing I do remeber was standing next to Uwe and thinking jesus your massive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.