Away kit release date?

I don't mind having a black kit but you would think if its going to black at least have some reference to St Marks on there?

I suppose the Templar cross would be too difficult to sell when we are trying to sell shirts all over the world including the Middle East and many Muslim countries.

The only thing wrong with the black kit is the 6 inch black tape that comes down from the collar!

WTF is that about?!

AND, to make it look like the new City kit, the collar and sleeves should have been tipped in gold!

ChicagoBlue said:
The only thing wrong with the black kit is the 6 inch black tape that comes down from the collar!

WTF is that about?!

AND, to make it look like the new City kit, the collar and sleeves should have been tipped in gold!

if you look at united home kit it looks like the same kind of thing,cant make out if it has a small button down collar same as uniteds home kit

Cal said:
27th July I believe...or around then.

BKyVNqbCQAAUGbZ.jpg

Will look good if it's got sky blue shorts and black/sky blue socks

Bluemooner33 said:
Cal said:
27th July I believe...or around then.

BKyVNqbCQAAUGbZ.jpg

Will look good if it's got sky blue shorts and black/sky blue socks

No! I'm not to sure about your colour coordination Bluemooner but City blue does not go with black ;)
I reckon it could be all black, which will be just as bad!

Black top (with gold additions), Gold shorts (with black additions), Black socks (with gold additions).

Will look pretty cool if you ask me, but nobody did :)

the-ecstacy-of-eight said:
Black top (with gold additions), Gold shorts (with black additions), Black socks (with gold additions).

Are you thinking something like this?

[bigimg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tSMs_ylXriA/UJZPnyONrXI/AAAAAAAAAPM/TsHUoYCtuxM/s320/goldshorts.jpg[/bigimg]

Lancet Fluke said:
the-ecstacy-of-eight said:

Are you thinking something like this?

[bigimg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tSMs_ylXriA/UJZPnyONrXI/AAAAAAAAAPM/TsHUoYCtuxM/s320/goldshorts.jpg[/bigimg]

HA-HAR!

Yeah, add a cute little nike swoosh and make them just a teeny bit shorter and I just know they'd all look FAB-ulous!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.