Away kit release date?

The Pope said:
kun said:
SebastianBlue said:
It rivals Liverpool's Warrior monstrosities.
Doubt that
[bigimg]http://www.footballkitnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Liverpool-New-Away-GK-Shirt-2013-14.jpg[/bigimg] [bigimg]https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/p480x480/971358_595462507152429_1820231569_n.jpg[/bigimg] [bigimg]http://worldsoccertalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/liverpool-third-shirt-600x580.jpg[/bigimg]

Omg they are the worst kits ive ever seen !
norwich.jpg

_39153391_hullbody.jpg

2.-Scunthorpe-United-1994.jpg

ars91as_z.jpg

oldham_athletic_crop_340x234.jpg

Not away kit related, but,

Just noticed our home shirt is £55.00 on the official site, but if you go on Kitbag's site, who run ours, the shirt is only £50.00. why are we charging our fans more, is it so when we get out season ticket discount, the club are still making the same?

Cal said:
27th July I believe...or around then.

BKyVNqbCQAAUGbZ.jpg

I like it apart from the Email address running across it at that odd angle, if they removed it or even centered it I would maybe consider buying it

Not away kit related, but,

Just noticed our home shirt is £55.00 on the official site, but if you go on Kitbag's site, who run ours, the shirt is only £50.00. why are we charging our fans more, is it so when we get out season ticket discount, the club are still making the same?

GazM said:
nateclassic said:
Bare with me here ... I like the red/white/black kit. The two tone black looks like 56 other club's kits the past few years, nothing unique about it.

Agreed. It's pish. Standard Nike generic just like so many others.

Get used to it mate. Only United and Barca at Nike get original custom designed shirts like the deal we had with Umbro. Everybody else get's generic template 1 or 2 in the clubs colours.

OB1 said:
irishben said:
Cal said:

BKyVNqbCQAAUGbZ.jpg

I like it apart from the Email address running across it at that odd angle, if they removed it I would maybe consider buying it

If it was real, wouldn't it have venting under the arms? Can't be sure but that one does not seem to have any.

Bloody hell which optician do you go to ? I'd love eyesight as good as that. :)

Cal said:

BKyVNqbCQAAUGbZ.jpg
It's shite! Gold trim has never looked good and never will. It looks like United's black Sharp Viewcam kit from the 90s.

ninjamonkey said:
GazM said:
nateclassic said:
Bare with me here ... I like the red/white/black kit. The two tone black looks like 56 other club's kits the past few years, nothing unique about it.

Agreed. It's pish. Standard Nike generic just like so many others.

Get used to it mate. Only United and Barca at Nike get original custom designed shirts like the deal we had with Umbro. Everybody else get's generic template 1 or 2 in the clubs colours.

Weird whats that home shirt about then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.