Away kit release date?

OB1 said:
irishben said:
Cal said:
27th July I believe...or around then.

BKyVNqbCQAAUGbZ.jpg

I like it apart from the Email address running across it at that odd angle, if they removed it I would maybe consider buying it

Looks like it has the same pride in battle label as the home shirt on the collar

ninjamonkey said:
GazM said:
nateclassic said:
Bare with me here ... I like the red/white/black kit. The two tone black looks like 56 other club's kits the past few years, nothing unique about it.

Agreed. It's pish. Standard Nike generic just like so many others.

Get used to it mate. Only United and Barca at Nike get original custom designed shirts like the deal we had with Umbro. Everybody else get's generic template 1 or 2 in the clubs colours.

In my opinion that's good as when Nike do custom designed that's when it all goes wrong the Rags have had some awful shirts in recent years and Barca's funny stripes and horrendous away kit from last season. The templates may in some respects be boring but at least they are clean designs.

yakzson_ctid.Si said:
Bluemooner33 said:
Cal said:
27th July I believe...or around then.

BKyVNqbCQAAUGbZ.jpg

Will look good if it's got sky blue shorts and black/sky blue socks

No! I'm not to sure about your colour coordination Bluemooner but City blue does not go with black ;)
I reckon it could be all black, which will be just as bad!

Looks fuckin good to me squire!

Bluemooner33 said:
yakzson_ctid.Si said:
Bluemooner33 said:
Will look good if it's got sky blue shorts and black/sky blue socks

No! I'm not to sure about your colour coordination Bluemooner but City blue does not go with black ;)

yes but that shirt has a blue collar and numcering. this has gold sponsor and badge.

All black for me

kun said:
Bluemooner33 said:
yakzson_ctid.Si said:

yes but that shirt has a blue collar and numcering. this has gold sponsor and badge.

All black for me

Could be the bumble bee, Yellow or gold shorts, black & yellow or gold socks

Something like this

kun said:
Bluemooner33 said:
yakzson_ctid.Si said:

All black for me

And the shirt i NAVY not black!

Home shirts , along with United's are , if reports are correct ,the dearest on the market next year. ( £55 without the numbers/badges/letters etc )Away, 3rd and European shirts wont be much cheaper. Season tickets have gone up 10% for the 3rd year ( at least ) in a row. There's a bit of a pattern developing here. A bit of advice...........if you're a grown man, have a bit of self-respect then don't walk around in a piece of over-priced sponsored nylon tut made in Cambodia. Football shirts are for children, people who play football.............or in your collective cases, clueless twats with more money than sense.

And before any offended muppets start accuse me of being a Red, don't even go there shirt boys.

the-ecstacy-of-eight said:
Black top (with gold additions), Gold shorts (with black additions), Black socks (with gold additions).

Will look pretty cool if you ask me, but nobody did :)

Alright Kylie

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.