Away Support

good day out, got there around 12.30 found a boozer called rockwells about 5 min walk from the ground, bit pricey for beer but i was expecting that, had spurs on good screens and bbq outside, nuetral end was ok, nearly got thrown out for standing up in first couple of minutes by some black steward with a chip on her shoulder so just went to back and stood along side the blue alliance boys, had a good sing for most of game, sounded good from where i was but then again i did have metal bsheets being used as drums for 90 mins! lol

same again at munich hopefully!

also loved the blokes with carling rucksacks who were refilling pints, top idea!

notts blue said:
good day out, got there around 12.30 found a boozer called rockwells about 5 min walk from the ground, bit pricey for beer but i was expecting that, had spurs on good screens and bbq outside, nuetral end was ok, nearly got thrown out for standing up in first couple of minutes by some black steward with a chip on her shoulder so just went to back and stood along side the blue alliance boys, had a good sing for most of game, sounded good from where i was but then again i did have metal bsheets being used as drums for 90 mins! lol

also loved the blokes with carling rucksacks who were refilling pints, top idea!
was there myself, had a nice relaxed pint and the grill in the garden was quite nice too

notts blue said:

It was great at the back yesterday, we were all stood on our seats as well, stewards didn't really care.

I can't speak for the whole stand, but where we were was bouncing for the majority of the game. A lot of new songs seemed to do well yesterday as well.

liamctid said:
notts blue said:

It was great at the back yesterday, we were all stood on our seats as well, stewards didn't really care.

I can't speak for the whole stand, but where we were was bouncing for the majority of the game. A lot of new songs seemed to do well yesterday as well.
yeah i heard a few songs i hadnt heard before mate, the clichy one and another, and another with some queer sound oooh in it, think it was to the tune i'm a believer??

notts blue said:
liamctid said:
notts blue said:

yeah i heard a few songs i hadnt heard before mate, the clichy one and another, and another with some queer sound oooh in it, think it was to the tune i'm a believer??

Haha, yeah that's about Nicky Weaver! Must have sang it about 400 times yesterday yet I'm struggling to remember the words!

liamctid said:
notts blue said:
liamctid said:

Haha, yeah that's about Nicky Weaver! Must have sang it about 400 times yesterday yet I'm struggling to remember the words!
nice to hear the serio kun aguero song aswell, been trying to get that going at the last 2 games with no joy!

pisses on the sergio, sergio shite in my opinion..

Whenever I've been to away games our support has always been very vocal and i'm the same as the vast majority in relation to Eastlands in that the atmosphere is nowhere near as good as it could be. In my opinion they should switch the away fans over to where the south stand city fans are now and that would mean the 'kippax' and south standers would be all together singing in unison and would therefore be much louder. I know there are probably policing issues here but surely that could be resolved.

We all know why united has a good away support - mainly because most of them don't have to travel very far.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.