Away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in that section. Full row of Chinese behind me, all half n half up.

I said in the utd thread i got talking to a cockney lad and his Canadian girlfriend. £500 she had paid for their 2 tickets. Booked them in January

Good money to be made it seems
Yep, I was in the same section as you.
About half a dozen or so Far East looking lads in their half and half scarves didn’t move a muscle when we scored.
Yet was talking to a couple of lads who had just missed out bought two tickets for £150 each off some **** who actually works in the ticket office.

Last edited:
I was in that section. Full row of Chinese behind me, all half n half up.

I said in the utd thread i got talking to a cockney lad and his Canadian girlfriend. £500 she had paid for their 2 tickets. Booked them in January

Good money to be made it seems

Ticketing agencies have bought boxes and executive seats at City. In return, they are getting priority for away tickets. It’s a pisstake.

About half a dozen or so Far East looking lads in their half and half scarves didn’t move a muscle when we scored.
Yet was talking to a couple of lads who had just missed out bought two tickets for £150 each off some **** who actually works in the ticket office.
They should be naming & shaming to the club now but, I guess it's a contact they'll use again.

If that is true then something needs to be done by the club as firstly how does the employee obtain the tickets unless they are part of the 5% that the club use and secondly reselling them in this manner is illegal. Come on City get it sorted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.