Away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likelihood is that everyone (or vast majority) ahead of you has also received those points too, so your relative position in the queue is unchanged. Only danger being some might not have realised their points have been added.

If we win tonight I thought Brighton might sell out between 19k-20k. It still might, but it wouldn't surprise me if it sells out at 20k now with everyone receiving nearly 500 points.

I don’t know what the criteria goes down to but if it’s 17500 and your on 17100 your position changes dramatically with the extra 400pts. Although everyone goes up the criteria doesn’t change. It’s not a queue once your on the internet or phone first when it drops to your points you’ll get a ticket.

I might have 20k 6 months you might have 19700 but with the extra points your in my bracket and once your on the phone first you win

I don’t know what the criteria goes down to but if it’s 17500 and your on 17100 your position changes dramatically with the extra 400pts. Although everyone goes up the criteria doesn’t change. It’s not a queue once your on the internet or phone first when it drops to your points you’ll get a ticket.

I might have 20k 6 months you might have 19700 but with the extra points your in my bracket and once your on the phone first you win

If only.... Ticket Office said I had 2 tickets but not together for L'pool this season, I said OK, then said sorry only 1, I still said OK, then said sorry that's gone too... f**king waste of space!!! Ripple effect, missed out on tkts for Spuds CL away and may also miss out on Brighton too; not happy to say the least!!

Good to see so many of City's international fan base get to their first game tonight, really please for them.

Soriano's global local paradox is actually shitting on local fans for big game in favour of the half and half scarf mob, a real lack of anyone with an English accent in 229, united club shop bags, and a real cosmopolitan vibe to the place, like an olympic show jumping event.

Last edited:
Good to see so many of City's international fan base get to their first game tonight, really please for them.

Soriano's global local paradox is actually shitting on local fans for big game in favour of the half and half scarf mob, a real lack of anyone with an English accent in 220, united club shop bags, and a real cosmopolitan vibe to the place, like an olympic show jumping event.

Takes the piss mate! aslong as a Blue has the ticket hey ho! WTF

Soriano's global local paradox is actually shitting on local fans for big game in favour of the half and half scarf mob, a real lack of anyone with an English accent in 220, united club shop bags, and a real cosmopolitan vibe to the place, like an olympic show jumping event.

Totally correct, every last word

I'd like to think you're joking, but sadly I know you're not.

Soriano's global local paradox is actually shitting on local fans for big game in favour of the half and half scarf mob, a real lack of anyone with an English accent in 229, united club shop bags, and a real cosmopolitan vibe to the place, like an olympic show jumping event.

I was in that section. Full row of Chinese behind me, all half n half up.

I said in the utd thread i got talking to a cockney lad and his Canadian girlfriend. £500 she had paid for their 2 tickets. Booked them in January

Good money to be made it seems

I was in that section. Full row of Chinese behind me, all half n half up.

I said in the utd thread i got talking to a cockney lad and his Canadian girlfriend. £500 she had paid for their 2 tickets. Booked them in January

Good money to be made it seems
Did you ask how they acquired tickets?

The official Twitter account yesterday tweeted the postcode for "anybody travelling to the game" yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.