Away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried all week for a ticket but no joy anywhere, I think only one or two were offered on here. Got to the ground early and walked up and down asking for a spare but no joy. Was loitering near the coaches 20min before kick off about to head round to home areas and try and get one in there when a bloke overheard me chatting to guy next to me about tickets. Comes over and says are you sorted, no mate can’t find one anywhere, here you go pal have one of these, pulls out about 10 tickets, fair play to him only asked face value, could’ve kissed him I was so happy. Looked like the kind of chap who can get you whatever you want. Thankyou mate if you’re reading this.

Obviously I’m happy as fuck I got in but the wider issue is that fans who had an amazing number of loyalty points but narrowly missed out are deprived of going because someone inside the club is taking the piss.
FFS someone is abusing the system in a big way by the sounds of it. Gave up trying to source a ticket and watched in a pub. Did you ask this person if he had any spare for Brighton, he probably has a few hundred

Our coach parked behind a coach provided by the company called Swanns.

All of the passengers got off and all were foreigners, a good 48. Sounded Scandinavian.

How does that happen. I going to guess thar Swanns will be providing the 26 'free' coaches to Wembley.

This talk of employees in the ticket office wheeling and dealing tickets on the side in car parks is scandalous.

Where are they getting the tickets? Surely there is some accounting traceability for the 60% general allocation @£30.

Sounds frankly like stealing IMO.

the only thing i can think is if there is freebies coming from players/corporate left behind/returned and will otherwise go to waste. Still doesnt make it right.

I guess this is how some end up with the OSC last minute via Parker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.