Away tickets

Why would any supporters club jeopardise their entire future ticket allocation to give four tickets to someone who never goes to a match? I'm not saying it isn't happening, because I don't know either way, it just strikes me as a strange thing for anyone running a branch to do.

As only Bournemouth and Norwich have been allocated no branch can offer tickets for future games as they wouldn't know their allocation and I don't think many branches if any would have got more than a couple of tickets for Bournemouth and not much more for Norwich
This belief that SC get given handfuls of tickets to do with as they see fit is so wide of the mark its untrue and anyone can make up that rumour to stir up more vile with which to beat the supporters clubs with

On an allocation of 3000 tickets they get 20% = 600 tickets
So they do get handfuls of tickets and they do allocate them to all and sundry as long as you're face fits.
So it's not so far wide of the mark and it appears not to be a vile rumour

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.