Away tickets

thats out of order changing rules having taken s/t money and more particularly the platinum money

if thats the case, thats the Community Shield sacked off. I am not spending the time and money to watch a friendly in London

Hi We had a Ticketing working group meeting with the club yesterday & they announced this was going ahead. There is a communication going out about this & a couple of other agreed changes but we said they should have announced this prior to renewal (typical City tbh). They did agree that if anyone wants their £50 refunded they’ll do that although of course it also applies to seasoncard renewal & Cup schemes/home cup games and these account for more points than away games. Personally I’d love to see the back of Platinum altogether as I think it’s one of the daftest & most divisive things we’ve ever done. That’s the unanimous view of the rest of the City Matters committee as well so there’s no dissent among the group on that.

That is from our rep

I might be missing something here but how does anyone benefit from this new system?

A 5 year rolling points system was the answer imo.

We'll the whores are fucked now.

It'll be interesting to see how low points go for aways now.

I know it's all been done but it's a shame the Supports Clubs allocations aren't also put in the pot.

As usual the independent fans who go to aways are being treated like shite & I have no axe to grind as I'm not a regular away attender these days.

I might be missing something here but how does anyone benefit from this new system?

The rolling points system was the best solution.

It would have allowed those who wanted to, to catch up and preserved the meritocratic nature of the system (which was it's biggest strength).

We'll the whores are fucked now.

It'll be interesting to see how low points go for aways now.

I know it's all been done but it's a shame the Supports Clubs allocations aren't also put in the pot.

As usual the independent fans who go to aways are being treated like shite & I have no axe to grind as I'm not a regular away attender these days.
I'm not sure how whores are fucked everyone of them has improved their position without any come back.

I guess the benefit they see is they assume everyone with 20k points is a points whore who no longer goes to away games but buys the tickets to pass on in order to retain the esteemed title of 'points whore'
As those of us in this points category can no longer claim that title we will not bother to buy tickets leaving more for the real fans who joined us post 2008

Just a thought. City have not given points for pre-season friendlies for quiet a few seasons now. Have they judged this as a friendly and will start awarding away points for competitive games when the season begins???

Just a thought. City have not given points for pre-season friendlies for quiet a few seasons now. Have they judged this as a friendly and will start awarding away points for competitive games when the season begins???

Doubt it.... Given they marketed us as the fourmidables last season be a bit naive to now class one of our trophies as a friendly the following season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.