Away tickets

Away tickets will drop lower now.no whore will buy if there is no points to be had.

Away tickets will go lower because people on high points are safe in the knowledge that they will retain their place near the front of the queue even if they decide to skip Newcastle away on Monday night in December.

As someone has already posted out on this thread, the points whore problem is overstated.

I can assure you I am no friend of the rep! I just sent him a message on twitter and he replied. I think the whole thing stinks and am disgusted they are bringing this in.

So as a 21 year old on 16,520 points how on earth am I now supposed to catch up?
I do all the midweek games to Newcastle and so on but now never have a chance of actually catching up to those that may have stopped going to these.

I'm afraid everyone will have to wait until us old buggers go to the great Maine Road in the sky. Seeing top points are around 28,000 getting down to your 16,520 will probably take about 20 years......."HOPEFULLY" :-)

Can anyone on here make a positive case for not awarding ticket points for away games?

What problem does this solve?

Which section of our fan base does it help?

Can anyone on here make a positive case for not awarding ticket points for away games?

The Supporters Clubs of course and their cheerleaders. Means us minions who get away tickets off our points can no longer moan that everybody should be going down the same route

People who are in the 5,000-15,000 bracket get more opportunities to go to games, many of which will be younger fans because points whores stop buying the tickets to sell on to their mates. The downside for them is that they won't ever get the opportunity to overtake the 25000+ pointers but realistically, that wasn't ever going to happen anyway.

Also, if this spells the end of platinum, this is great news. Platinum was one of the worst, most divisive schemes ever introduced and was never a measure of loyalty but a measure of bank balance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.