Aymeric Laporte - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midway through the second half he brought the ball down on his chest whilst running at speed with a man on his back playing it calmly back to Ederson.
Amazing piece of skill/composure.

Midway through the second half he brought the ball down on his chest whilst running at speed with a man on his back playing it calmly back to Ederson.

Yeah it certainly was. I was right behind. Superb bit of play.

It was the best piece of skill I’ve seen from a central defender for a long long time.

What a player!

My POTS so far I reckon

It was the best piece of skill I’ve seen from a central defender for a long long time.

What a player!

My POTS so far I reckon
Otamendi did a brilliant peice of chest control ..then balanced on his knee a couple of times. Before calmly laying the ball off.at utd a couple of years back,on the edge of the utd penalty area, but that was from a standing position. ..i think he was taking the piss tbh

The best ive ever seen from any player was Paul Gascoigne during an u21 match england v scotland...he basically ran past 3 scots midfielders who had closed him down with the ball glued to his chest....chest stuck out,both hands out stretched in front of him for balance...outrageous bit of skill ....no one could get near him.

Once again left out of Frances squad, while bums like Adil Rami and Sakho made it. Deschamps clearly doesn`t like him for some reason. Saw that one of Laporte's former coaches said that he doesn`t "engage with the collective", he`s a loner and awkward.

Laporte is for me the best CB in the P/L and one of, if not the best, in world football. Perhaps Laporte simply needs a bit more time performing at his current level as a City player to break into France's squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.