Aymeric Laporte - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you see how much the Dippers paid for VD and the ridiculous tackle he made on Sane to concede a penalty , Laporte is looking like the bargain of the year , his distribution , reading of the game , heading ability , timing of his tackles , just cannot fault anything , its early days , and sad as it is that VK's career is winding down , but we may have found the prefect replacement , he is not a leader like VK but every other aspect of his game is just as good.

I read he is a relaxed guy but on the pitch he is serious as serious gets apparently and it shows. His concentration and focus is second to none nor is his play. I had no idea he was as good as this.

Unbelievable game today. How he doesn't make the France squad is beyond me but fuck those guys. He's got absolutely everything and if he keeps this form up it won't even be a debate whether he's world class or not.

In a game like that, to come out as MOTM says everything.

Here’s hoping his partnership with Stones lasts another 5-10 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.