Aymeric Laporte - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardiola on substituting @Laporte: "He asked me to be substituted, but he's not injured. He's been four months, five months injured, we can't forget that. He had to run a lot. It was different against West Ham, we could control it easier. He's ok."

Pep Guardiola on substituting @Laporte: "He asked me to be substituted, but he's not injured. He's been four months, five months injured, we can't forget that. He had to run a lot. It was different against West Ham, we could control it easier. He's ok."

Shows an excellent level of maturity to know not to push yourself too hard in that situation. He is managing (and being managed) very well as he gets back to full speed

He's crucial to our chances of getting past Madrid. I'm much more confident we can do it with him back there.

Apart from the error that lead to Vardy's 1v1 he was solid. We're much less vunerable from counters now because both Laporte and Fernandinho reads the game so well and can whip out a tackle out of nowhere

tbh, I thought he was pretty average. The Vardy situation, Barnes took him to cleaners twice in 2nd half. There were more situations when he as not fully fit Laporte.

But we're still much better with him, even when he's not 100% and it would be shit if that little injury stops him to play vs Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.