Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expecting a loan offer from Juve with no agreement to buy, we pay all his wages and they give us a gobstopper, a sherbert flying saucer and 2 mojos.

What type of mojos green ones?

If so that'd be mint.

I'm not sure Sheikh Mansour will be totally happy unless he gets a drink, preferably one of these twist and squeeze type bottles... I've heard he likes raspberry and apple flavour.

Laporte isn't on ridiculous wages to be fair. Just teams being cheapskates as usual. Barcelona just bought Martinez on a free and PSG bought Skrinar on a free along with Lucas Hernandez for €45m. I doubt they are on or were on less money than Laporte.

Last edited:
All opinions I guess. By the looks of it Eric has no takers. Either clubs are put off by big wages, previous injuries or he has said no to all the options.
I hope he stays. He's quality. Walker, Lewis, Stones, Dias, Laporte, Akanji, Ake, Gvardiol with Gomez loaned to Burnley would be a dream defence. We got lucky last season with injuries but in previous seasons had a nightmare and were left short. Quality strength in depth is a good thing.

I hope he stays. He's quality. Walker, Lewis, Stones, Dias, Laporte, Akanji, Ake, Gvardiol with Gomez loaned to Burnley would be a dream defence. We got lucky last season with injuries but in previous seasons had a nightmare and were left short. Quality strength in depth is a good thing.
Agreed.

The tearful last home game says a lot for me. I think he will go out on loan with a compulsory purchase.

Big wages and his age I guess.
As ever, Barca and the Italians will try to lowball us late in the window
I do wonder if the injuries have caught up with him, he is a quality player and still in terms of age should have plenty of game time in him, yet has few if any serious offers of a move, something very strange with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.