Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
120k a week along with a 40m transfer fee.......he is out of the reach of the majority of clubs,and those that can afford such a player probably have adequate cover.

I am actually surprised Newcastle arent interested though,and what a project for the player.

120k a week along with a 40m transfer fee.......he is out of the reach of the majority of clubs,and those that can afford such a player probably have adequate cover.

I am actually surprised Newcastle arent interested though,and what a project for the player.

Laporte doesn't want to live in England anymore so any move to Premier League club is not to his liking.

29 yo, 150+ k/w, wants to start 100% of the games... There are no actual clubs out there that NEED this profile. I think Laporte is amazing. But clubs like Bayern, PSG, Real, Barca etc all have their set-up of CBs.

I'd love it for Bilbao to get some cash and get him home again.

Juventus without european football cant even afford a meal let alone Laporte... Comical how Juve is asking spurs to pay 70m for Bremer but cannot pay 30m for Laporte.

Not really everyone knows we want to sell him so that fee plus he is on big wages is fee we have no option to jet him out the door
This! It’s a shocking valuation when you think about how good a player he is. He’s the other side of 40m at least.

30 m euros, lol some people were adamant weeks ago we put 50m pounds price on him. even more for Cancelo lol.
we are lucky if we get 30m euros even and thats from Juventus in a potential option to buy fake offer.

if we get Gvardiol in then that 30m will drop further as he would be 6th choice centerback more or less.

30 m euros, lol some people were adamant weeks ago we put 50m pounds price on him. even more for Cancelo lol.
we are lucky if we get 30m euros even and thats from Juventus in a potential option to buy fake offer.

if we get Gvardiol in then that 30m will drop further as he would be 6th choice centerback more or less.
FFP seems to be working. It's definitely cooling this crazy inflationary transfer market.

However, we've navigated our way through it, & now it's tripping up the clubs who brought in to stop City! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.