Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low fee no doubt but on our books he probably has nil balance now so £27m will be all profit? Also getting his wages off the books as well and it opens up a squad place in an area we are beyond stacked?

Here where, have we accepted 30m from west ham? No. He is an elite player, he will get an elite wage, and we'll get a fair fee

In some reports, less than £30m....

If he was as good as some fans think, he'd have attracted bids well in excess of £30m from top level clubs.

He's good, but he's not good enough for City or for any top level clubs to make a bid any more. Simple as that.

Baffling that no team in world football is jumping at the chance to get Laporte. Also the £27m annoys the living feck out the me considering Fabiniho went for £40m and was poor last season while Aymeric is a multi winning CB.

In some reports, less than £30m....

If he was as good as some fans think, he'd have attracted bids well in excess of £30m from top level clubs.

He's good, but he's not good enough for City or for any top level clubs to make a bid any more. Simple as that.
Was always the '2nd' centre half in my opinion, regardless of who he played alongside.

I rated him, but I think he was one of those that needed his hand holding by the person alongside him.

Low fee no doubt but on our books he probably has nil balance now so £27m will be all profit? Also getting his wages off the books as well and it opens up a squad place in an area we are beyond stacked?
Just looking at his current wages on the payroll site £120k/wk so that will free up a bit, Cancelo on £250k/wk and Philips on £150k/wk! No wonder we can't move Philips on!

Wouldn't say we're 'beyond stacked' myself, traditionally we have wanted 2 players for each position and we don't have that. Although some nice flexibility with certain players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.