Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's looking like it is. Regardless of what we say on here, the valuation comes down to what we will accept and what someone will offer.

At last! Someone on this thread who actually understands how any asset's 'true value' is established.

IMO, we've done well to get circa €30m for an unhappy player, free up £100k+ in wages, and open up another space in the squad.

there were always rumours that he is a "weird character".. whatever that means.
didn't deschamps cast him out of the national team because he thought aymeric didn't gel well with the rest of the group? thought I read something along those lines.
Be careful … you are going to upset the children.

I wonder if the fee was undisclosed because Laporte went for less than players before him did?

Good Luck in Saudi Aymeric.

At least playing significant number of games albeit at a lower level.

City not going to sell him to Top 6 PL, as City know how good he is.

Below Top 6 they don't have monies to pay acceptable transfer fee

and his wages. Little monies in Europe too. So off to Saudi, City get

reasonable fee to offset some of Gvardiol fee, but a younger option.

So keep fit, will have number of Top Strikers still to deal with as Saudi

buying up more and more, and Spain still see him as Top C/B playing

lots of games. Win Win situation for all parties in most respects and

every transfer has compromises, living in Manchester one of them....
Haha little monies is bare cute

In some reports, less than £30m....

If he was as good as some fans think, he'd have attracted bids well in excess of £30m from top level clubs.

He's good, but he's not good enough for City or for any top level clubs to make a bid any more. Simple as that.

Not seen anything on a reported fee, but if it is 30m then fair enough, I was wrong. I still doubt it, and will wait for reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.