Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laporte is our best player in bringing the ball out of the back. I believe even Pep mentioned this. He may not have had a great season but few seasons ago we could say the same about John Stones who is now the rave of the moment. If he enters any defense in the league he would be a starter. I can’t think of anyone where he wouldn’t start. €33m is a piss take in my opinion.
John Stones isn’t as you say “the rave if the moment”, he is absolutely world class. If Eccles Blue sees your post you are fucking toast

Strange one really, on his game for me he’s one of the best about. I think it’s more of an attitude thing rather than ability

Laporte is our best player in bringing the ball out of the back. I believe even Pep mentioned this. He may not have had a great season but few seasons ago we could say the same about John Stones who is now the rave of the moment. If he enters any defense in the league he would be a starter. I can’t think of anyone where he wouldn’t start. €33m is a piss take in my opinion.
you’re very wrong and annoyingly confident about it.

you’re very wrong and annoyingly confident about it.
Is he though? Laporte is still a great defender and would be 1st on most teamsheets of the top clubs in Europe and only kept out because of the form of our alternatives. I'd say 30-40 million would be fair if we do sell him but wouldn't be disappointed if he stayed and fought for his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.