Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he though? Laporte is still a great defender and would be 1st on most teamsheets of the top clubs in Europe and only kept out because of the form of our alternatives. I'd say 30-40 million would be fair if we do sell him but wouldn't be disappointed if he stayed and fought for his place.
He’s not better than Stones, at bringing the ball out or defending, not disputing the fact that he’s top class and would start for basically any other side in Europe

He’s not better than Stones, at bringing the ball out or defending, not disputing the fact that he’s top class and would start for basically any other side agree with that

He’s not better than Stones, at bringing the ball out or defending, not disputing the fact that he’s top class and would start for basically any other side in Europe
Agree with that and apologise, misunderstood your post.

According to an Italian sports journal, Pep is willing to let Laporte go for only £25.6 m (Euro 33m), which is bloody insulting.
I read this on some shitty news feed that seems to have added itself to my Phone updates This clown also reckons that Juve who have an interest in Laporte reckon they could get him for a lower fee than the one suggested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.