b of the bang

That's a shame.

It was a magnificent iconic feature that seemed to symbolise the rebirth of Manchester City. When lit up at night it was breathtaking.

Let's hope we can bring in a decent replacement... maybe a "massive" work of art relating to the local steel and coal industries, or maybe even a Anne Connell statue?

How about a big bell, so that when the chips are down, Helen Lives on. Would be a great tribute also for her support of City, and of course would symbolise her extensive charity work she did.

maccistani said:
How about a big bell, so that when the chips are down, Helen Lives on. Would be a great tribute also for her support of City, and of course would symbolise her extensive charity work she did.

A nice thought but wide open for abuse.

probably in the minority here but i like it, a bit "off the wall", i'd rather look at that than a Damien Hurst chopped up cow or Tracy Emin's bed! it seem's to me that it's easy to slag something off when £££££££'s are mentioned!!

charliebigspuds said:
probably in the minority here but i like it, a bit "off the wall", i'd rather look at that than a Damien Hurst chopped up cow or Tracy Emin's bed! it seem's to me that it's easy to slag something off when £££££££'s are mentioned!!

I like it too. It's not being shifted because it's shit. It's a hazard at the moment. The sculptor wants £3M to repair and maintain it, hence it's coming down.

I like it, cant understand who so many people moan about disliking it, been reading the MEN too much I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.