b of the bang

madmank said:
b offthe bang is to come down v soon thank god for that

Philistine. The B Of The Bang is a magnificent sculpture. People like you should not be allowed to vote - you're cultural barbarians.

Giles said:
madmank said:

Philistine. The B Of The Bang is a magnificent sculpture. People like you should not be allowed to vote - you're cultural barbarians.

it may look good but when they have to shut the slip road because it is a danger to the public then i think it is time to come down and it may not be scrapped yet its being put away in storage untill they decide what to do

if it upsets you so much that it is comeing down go and stand under it in the wind and protest

surely it can be moved to a "safe site" ie not on the main concourse to the stadium, whoever agreed to put it there in the first place is a right prick. shame though cos it does look good when lit up at night

Anyone see the spikes wobbling in the wind before the Boro game, scary and it wasn't even that windy. Reckon the replacement should be a 50ft high 'bust' of The Goat ... although his ears would be in Levenshulme!

Giles said:
madmank said:

I see the concept that its the start of the start but what does it represent beyond that?I dont understand why you describe it as magnificent .Can you explain it to me ?

BOMBER7967 said:
surely it can be moved to a "safe site" ie not on the main concourse to the stadium, whoever agreed to put it there in the first place is a right prick. shame though cos it does look good when lit up at night

how about we hang it over the swamp and write "With Love" on it?

how about a nice sculptur of alan turing??

seen as he did help break the enigma code during ww2.

and think he help builf the first ever computer and manchester uni.

geek said:
how about a nice sculptur of alan turing??

seen as he did help break the enigma code during ww2.

and think he help builf the first ever computer and manchester uni.

Or rename the road Joe Mercer Way and have a statue of Joe Mercer there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.