B*tch, I Said Shut the F*$k Up!!

GStar said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
You saw more than me in that video clip. Was the gun/knife out of sight?
At what point did Shadz89 mention that video?

He asked me a question; i answered.

You said we had to understand the context to understand why that woman got punched.

The next poster asked under what context was it alright to hit a woman, and you said when she had a weapon. It seems pretty straightforward to me.

jersey-shore-women.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm0zO5qAvnA[/youtube]

Just watch the way everyone moves out the way to give them more space to fight!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqNJc9SrYvI&feature=related[/youtube]

GStar said:
At what point did Shadz89 mention that video?

He asked me a question; i answered.

You said we had to understand the context to understand why that woman got punched.

The next poster asked under what context was it alright to hit a woman, and you said when she had a weapon. It seems pretty straightforward to me.

I'm going to have to assume you can't read my entire posts and instead choose to pick out certain lines then.

I also, in the same post said "Not advocating the roid head's behaviour in any way"

I thought it was pretty straightforward that my post wasn't entirely serious.

GStar said:

I'm going to have to assume you can't read my entire posts and instead choose to pick out certain lines then.

I also, in the same post said "Not advocating the roid head's behaviour in any way"

I thought it was pretty straightforward that my post wasn't entirely serious.

Hm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.