B*tch, I Said Shut the F*$k Up!!

GStar said:
Brilliant.

Luckily for both of us I'm not one of those pedantic people who quotes every post for the last 6 pages. Also, I couldn't give a fuck about either of the deformed freaks involved in the incident on which this thread is based. Which you later decided you weren't referring to.

Saying that you weren't being serious was quite frankly embarrassing, you were backtracking quicker than an Italian tank. That's why I put "Hm", I thought that should be the end of it. And I thought you would be glad of the reprieve.

Theres an alleged nude pic of Sammi out there if you are so inclined to search, very NSFW. Not sure if its real, but it looks a lot like her....once you drag your eyes away from the snatch that is ;)

gaudinho's stolen car said:
GStar said:
Brilliant.

Luckily for both of us I'm not one of those pedantic people who quotes every post for the last 6 pages. Also, I couldn't give a fuck about either of the deformed freaks involved in the incident on which this thread is based. Which you later decided you weren't referring to.

Saying that you weren't being serious was quite frankly embarrassing, you were backtracking quicker than an Italian tank. That's why I put "Hm", I thought that should be the end of it. And I thought you would be glad of the reprieve.

You thought wrong, as usual... you are in fact one of those pedantic people; a number of times you've sniped at what i've said on here. Then failed to actually follow through with anything conclusive other than to spout a load of rubbish as you've done again; back tracking? Read that post again and tell me you honestly thought i was being serious. That i really did mean 'Snooki' was actually some half human/half something else... that i actually advocated hitting women and i didn't actually say 'i didn't condone his actions'.

Then keep reading further through and see i answered a direct question that wasn't quoted straight from that post but was a general violence towards women question.

Then it would be nice if you realised that you'd read into this thread something that wasn't there and decided to go after me for whatever reason you've done so before.

Or just continue to form, pretend to feel embarrassed for me and snipe at me again in a few weeks.

lee-mcfc said:
SWP's back said:
Whats that from? I would quite like to see some other guy **** him one for that.
^^ jersey shore

he got six-month suspended jail sentence & $500 fine
And if he'd punched a bloke, I wonder what would have happened? Oh that's right, if you have cock and balls, you immediately become able to defend yourself over everything. I don't know. Boys will be boys ;)

¬¬

GStar said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:

You thought wrong, as usual... you are in fact one of those pedantic people; a number of times you've sniped at what i've said on here. Then failed to actually follow through with anything conclusive other than to spout a load of rubbish as you've done again; back tracking? Read that post again and tell me you honestly thought i was being serious. That i really did mean 'Snooki' was actually some half human/half something else... that i actually advocated hitting women and i didn't actually say 'i didn't condone his actions'.

Then keep reading further through and see i answered a direct question that wasn't quoted straight from that post but was a general violence towards women question.

Then it would be nice if you realised that you'd read into this thread something that wasn't there and decided to go after me for whatever reason you've done so before.

Or just continue to form, pretend to feel embarrassed for me and snipe at me again in a few weeks.

I genuinely don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I haven't ever knowingly sniped at anyone on here and I don't feel like I was on this thread. I'll be honest I didn't even realise our paths had ever crossed. If I had to some reason to "go after you" in this virtual world I would have the decency to tell you what it was.

My first ever internet beef, and I didn't even know it existed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.