B*tch, I Said Shut the F*$k Up!!

GStar said:
SWP's back said:
I sniped once, was messy

I also used the word 'cusp' today. I didn't even think about it, it just came out (which can also be messy).
Pervert<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:45 pm --<br /><br />
GStar said:
Its hardly 'beef'... but like i said, you've picked up the wrong end of the stick and ran with it here.
I picked up a stick once.....

gaudinho's stolen car said:
GStar said:
Its hardly 'beef'... but like i said, you've picked up the wrong end of the stick and ran with it here.

Out of interest, how long do you perceive I've had this internet beef with you? Am I like your Nijinsky's Fetlocks to my BB2.0?

I've no idea, i have no dossiers... definitely nothing on nijinsky's scale. I may be wrong, there's a few guadinho user names on here, if i am i apologise...

but i've said my piece on what i've said in this thread i wasn't backtracking, i never advocated hitting women and Snooki is still a whopper.

GStar said:
Out of interest, how long do you perceive I've had this internet beef with you? Am I like your Nijinsky's Fetlocks to my BB2.0?

I've no idea, i have no dossiers... definitely nothing on nijinsky's scale. I may be wrong, there's a few guadinho user names on here, if i am i apologise...

but i've said my piece on what i've said in this thread i wasn't backtracking, i never advocated hitting women and Snooki is still a whopper.

I know what's going to happen now, I'm going to end up watching this Jersey Shore to find out what the fuss is about. And I'm going to hate myself for liking it.

GStar said:

I know what's going to happen now, I'm going to end up watching this Jersey Shore to find out what the fuss is about. And I'm going to hate myself for liking it.

As i've posted earlier, i hate reality t.v with a passion, but i am glued to this shit! It is definitley car crash t.v. There is a geezer called mike or 'the situation', what a fucking bellend.

glen quagmire said:

As i've posted earlier, i hate reality t.v with a passion, but i am glued to this shit! It is definitley car crash t.v. There is a geezer called mike or 'the situation', what a fucking bellend.

I stayed at this birds house on a Friday night a couple of weeks ago and got up about mid morning and stuck the telly on. That "This is Essex" programme was on, and I swear in my half asleep, half hungover state I started to get into it. Bad times.

glen quagmire said:

he is my idol ;)
t-shirt time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.