Baby advice please

Grandson attended at nine months old. Had ear defenders and was fine, can't believe he nodded off though. Grand-daughter at 14 months, again fine. New born really a no go though.

Awful idea. Jesus. Is this a wind up? You should wait several months before taking a baby to anything even close to a freaking football match.

Not only could the noise wreck its hearing, you've also got the immense risk of it catching something in such a public place with screaming, coughing, sneezing fans in every direction, and with such a weak, undeveloped immune system, you could easily be heading back to the hospital and seeing your little one in intensive care.

Then there's the likelihood of it screaming nonstop, getting stressed to high heaven, and needing feeding and nappy changes multiple times during the match too.

Fuck me...
And breathe mate, you ok? Thanks for the advice, I actually appreciate it however calm down.

Grandson attended at nine months old. Had ear defenders and was fine, can't believe he nodded off though. Grand-daughter at 14 months, again fine. New born really a no go though.
I take it that wasn't when Pearce was manager then.....90% of the crowd had nodded off after 5mins!

Measure the sound of cheering this Saturday

Measure the sound of cheering this Saturday

Daft idea.....you just know we won't score if he's waiting to record the noise level.

I think once the baby arrives you will realise you’re perhaps not quite so desperate to take them and will take it in turns to go the match whilst the other stays home.
Poor advice. No doubt 'so very 2023 advice' but come on, his wife will love the baby and being realistic he will say (if it's a son) give him to me when he's ten, your job is done, I'll do the rest.
He will then ring his mate and say he wants the wife's season ticket back.

If its a girl.... fuck knows, I never had one. Probably just save himself £200 quid a year. OK I know the wifeys season ticket cost £500 but he can drink more beer now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.