Back In For Sturridge

Re: Would you have Sturridge back?

AustinBlue said:
So, he was unhappy with City over relatively minor financial considerations... he's unhappy at Chelsea because while he starts, it's not quite in the position or formation he likes.... Seems to me he'd be miserable back in our rotation.

I think he's talented, but I say no. He's not good enough to have the prima donna complex he seems to have. Mancini is building a team who are happy to play in whatever position they are asked to play and help the team win. If he's leaving Chelsea over that reason, I don't want him.

Difficult to really assess whether he would fit into the Mancini regime but clearly a talented footballer.

I have no doubt City wanted him to stay at the time as well but simply refused to pay him the exorbitant money he was demanding for somebody who had hardly played a first team game...it certainly wasnt minor financial considerations.

1) Mancini couldn't understand why we had let him go
2) Homegrown player no difficulty putting him in CL squad
3) Suspect he can play with Balo or Dzeko or Aguero
4) Looks like contract up so wouldn't cost a fortune
5) Still young and could make an impact

Only disadvantages I can see

1) Does he want to come back
2) Always said you should never go back

I would sign him.

He is just what we need. Would love him back without a shadow of a doubt!

prairiemoon said:
I think he and Mario would play well off of one another.

I actually forgot about that pairing....considering what he used to allegedly get up to with Micah would having him and Mario in the same building be a good idea?

Yes please, he's also got rid of that stupid hair he had while at Bolton, bonus.

Rammyblues said:
1) Mancini couldn't understand why we had let him go
2) Homegrown player no difficulty putting him in CL squad
3) Suspect he can play with Balo or Dzeko or Aguero
4) Looks like contract up so wouldn't cost a fortune
5) Still young and could make an impact

Only disadvantages I can see

1) Does he want to come back
2) Always said you should never go back

I would sign him.
i thought someone wrote he had two and a half year's left.I also heard that the youth coaching staff didn't like him or his family.Seem's a miserable sod and he did choose to leave city so wouldn't really want him but wouldn't be up in arm's if we did

there are better players out there to buy, wouldn't mind having him in the team, though. Seems a big-game player.

Yes I'd have him back but he wouldnt tolerate the rotation system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.