Back Of The Shirt

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Warwickhunt said:
I never get players names on my shirts, if they get sold, the shirt is outdated.

Well considering we only keep home shirts for 1 season they are outdated by the following August anyway

Didn't used to change them every season now did we?, and if you'd read the follow up post, i said it's just something i've never done, but each to their own.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=230591&start=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=230591&start=20</a>

Instead of a number what about

Kun Aguero
.....Dzeko....
......Silva.....
......Nasri....

On the back of your shirt...

How much would that cost?

green pennies said:
for those of you that have already ordered this year's home and away kits but are understandably excited over the whole Nasri thing... and I may be about to ask a very stupid question here, but would you ever consider wearing one of these:
406302NASRI11NV.jpg

406303NASRI11WN.jpg

I'm considering grabbing one because I think they look sharp, but me not being English, I probably have just suggested something heretical to the English football fan. Sorry in advance but I like these kits.
nathan-fillion-well-nevermind.gif

Afraid not, they both look like t-shirts gone wrong ...

PS Thanks for the Castle photo ;-)

i know its personal preference but i like to see what a player is like for us/with us before going forward and getting a name on a shirt

only done it once, and considered it three times.

a players gotta prove himself first for me, he may've been good for someone else but thats irrelevant until they've done something good for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.