Back Of The Shirt

chase of spades said:
stonerblue said:
inGavious said:
None .... i'm an adult.

Me neither, i'm 46 and gave up kicking a ball quite some time ago

-- Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:54 pm --

No but iv got framed pictures of players and stadium through out my house,whats your fucking problem u bellend![/quote]

no need for that.
I know,im sorry but why do people have to have a pop at others,wheres the rule about adults not being aloud a shirt!!?? im 28 and got loads,so what!
im 39 and ive had at least one every season since they started making replica shirts, if that makes me childish so fucking be it! i love city and wear my shirts with pride!!!

For what it's worth, I have Henry (my surname) & 67 (the year of my birth) on my shirts. I don't care what anyone else thinks, I pay for the shirts, I choose what goes on them. Each to their own.

chase of spades said:
bluefromleve32 said:
do all the people who have names on the back also have a poster of their fav players on their bedroom walls?

grow up!!!
No but iv got framed pictures of players and stadium through out my house,whats your fucking problem u bellend!

ever wonder why you havent been laid in a long time?

hi all..which colour ( out of white/dark blue) do u like more as the color of the jersey number and player names on the back of city top ..

bluefromleve32 said:
chase of spades said:
bluefromleve32 said:
do all the people who have names on the back also have a poster of their fav players on their bedroom walls?

grow up!!!
No but iv got framed pictures of players and stadium through out my house,whats your fucking problem u bellend!

ever wonder why you havent been laid in a long time?
Whats your problem pal!

Your the only one on this thread having a pop and starting shit and you tell me to grow up!!??

WTF!?

If you must know,i get laid quite alot from my wife thanks!

Fucking sadact!

for those of you that have already ordered this year's home and away kits but are understandably excited over the whole Nasri thing... and I may be about to ask a very stupid question here, but would you ever consider wearing one of these:
406302NASRI11NV.jpg

406303NASRI11WN.jpg

I'm considering grabbing one because I think they look sharp, but me not being English, I probably have just suggested something heretical to the English football fan. Sorry in advance but I like these kits.
nathan-fillion-well-nevermind.gif

green pennies said:
for those of you that have already ordered this year's home and away kits but are understandably excited over the whole Nasri thing... and I may be about to ask a very stupid question here, but would you ever consider wearing one of these:
406302NASRI11NV.jpg

406303NASRI11WN.jpg

I'm considering grabbing one because I think they look sharp, but me not being English, I probably have just suggested something heretical to the English football fan. Sorry in advance but I like these kits.
nathan-fillion-well-nevermind.gif
The blue one looks mint not too sure about the striped one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.