Back Of The Shirt

green pennies said:
southwalesjesus said:
as someone who has never had a name on the back, I don't see any reason to be a **** about it. Personally I quite like walking around the stadium on match day and seeing shirts with Goater or Distin etc on the back.
exactly like snapshots of moments in city history. all part of being a fan. no more juvenile than supporting a football club in the first place.
well said mate

i love seeing the old names on shirts, so when my son or nephew says "whos that" i get to talk about old greats! i remember a guy at maine road used to have Tueart on the back of his shirt!! nice one!!

bluefromleve32 said:
do all the people who have names on the back also have a poster of their fav players on their bedroom walls?

grow up!!!
No but iv got framed pictures of players and stadium through out my house,whats your fucking problem u bellend!

inGavious said:
None .... i'm an adult.

Me neither, i'm 46 and gave up kicking a ball quite some time ago<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:54 pm --<br /><br />
chase of spades said:
bluefromleve32 said:
do all the people who have names on the back also have a poster of their fav players on their bedroom walls?

grow up!!!
No but iv got framed pictures of players and stadium through out my house,whats your fucking problem u bellend![/quote]

no need for that.

stonerblue said:
inGavious said:
None .... i'm an adult.

Me neither, i'm 46 and gave up kicking a ball quite some time ago

-- Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:54 pm --

chase of spades said:
bluefromleve32 said:

grow up!!!
No but iv got framed pictures of players and stadium through out my house,whats your fucking problem u bellend![/quote]

no need for that.

I do, i love our club i love our players. so if i want to have calenders mugs posters shirt printings or whatever on offer i will fucking buy it adult or not. And i am an adult.

stonerblue said:
inGavious said:
None .... i'm an adult.

Me neither, i'm 46 and gave up kicking a ball quite some time ago

-- Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:54 pm --

chase of spades said:
bluefromleve32 said:

grow up!!!

no need for that.
I know,im sorry but why do people have to have a pop at others,wheres the rule about adults not being aloud a shirt!!?? im 28 and got loads,so what!

Not big into getting names and numbers on shirts, myself. (Each to their own, mind).
But I did see a blue jersey go past, on a lad's back, under the stand in Dublin, a few weeks ago, that I really, really wish I had thought of first...

The number was 35 and above it were the words, STILL HERE.

I remember thinking, that's f**king class, that is.
I felt like calling the lad back and telling him so. Then I remembered that I was standing outside the toilets (innocently waiting for my wife who busy was helping our 2yr old) and well, you know (and again, each to his own)... a grown man, standing around the bogs, telling a complete stranger that you think his clothes are only lovely... well it's you know.... like....

more of a United thing really, isn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.