Backlash Sunday

I just hope Sunday isn't like "Bury Buzzes" you wait ages for one to come and then it's followed immediately by another one. Come on City, Arsenal beat us quite easily last season but we had young Boyata sent off within the first five minutes of the game. We were cheated on Monday, I hope we put a bucketfull passed them. They have Van Persie and like a coffee tray he's carrying 10 other mugs single handedly!

i kne albert davy said:
greeny-ctid said:
we will bounce back sunday i have been saying it all season we will propa smash somebody this season this could be that time! COME ON CITY!
Blimey you confuse me a tad here Spurs 1-5 away Utd 1-6 away Norwich 5-1 at home and your after us proper smashin someone, will 10 past Arsenal do yer

i know what your saying mate haha but i do believe we can do 7 or 8 easy (not saying against the arse) but this season we will do somebody by 7 or 8 i am 100% sure of it mate.

greeny-ctid said:
i kne albert davy said:
greeny-ctid said:
we will bounce back sunday i have been saying it all season we will propa smash somebody this season this could be that time! COME ON CITY!
Blimey you confuse me a tad here Spurs 1-5 away Utd 1-6 away Norwich 5-1 at home and your after us proper smashin someone, will 10 past Arsenal do yer

i know what your saying mate haha but i do believe we can do 7 or 8 easy (not saying against the arse) but this season we will do somebody by 7 or 8 i am 100% sure of it mate.

Once you get past 3 or 4, the score is less important than the quality of the performance. I can see us winning 4 or 5 nil and completely dominating, controlling all aspects of the game. Handing out a footballing lesson.

danburge82 said:
I couldn't think of a better club to play. I've noticed that Arsenal really don't like City in recent years. From the 3-0 win (with Robinho chip) and their players moaning all game, to the Adebayor incident, to Wenger not shaking Hughes' hand after the League Cup win, to the "boring boring City" chants last season, to us buying some of their players, to them being on the messageboards and phone-ins moaning about us, to knocking them out of the League Cup again this season... I've got the feeling we're not their favourites!

I think after a defeat you need a tough test again, and I'm glad it's Arsenal because there aren't many teams I'd rather beat. I absolutely can't wait for Sunday! WHO ARE WE?!
lool yeah after losing the first game, the easiest team to play is Arsenal. Talk about being deluded

Calcio said:
danburge82 said:
I couldn't think of a better club to play. I've noticed that Arsenal really don't like City in recent years. From the 3-0 win (with Robinho chip) and their players moaning all game, to the Adebayor incident, to Wenger not shaking Hughes' hand after the League Cup win, to the "boring boring City" chants last season, to us buying some of their players, to them being on the messageboards and phone-ins moaning about us, to knocking them out of the League Cup again this season... I've got the feeling we're not their favourites!

I think after a defeat you need a tough test again, and I'm glad it's Arsenal because there aren't many teams I'd rather beat. I absolutely can't wait for Sunday! WHO ARE WE?!
lool yeah after losing the first game, the easiest team to play is Arsenal. Talk about being deluded

I think he's right. Playing another top team is exactly the test we need after Chelsea. It's not about "easiest", there are no easy games. It's about regaining top team status and a game against Bolton or the like just wouldn't work for that.

the arrogance being displayed by some on this thread is way too rag-like

mammutly said:
Calcio said:
danburge82 said:

I think he's right. Playing another top team is exactly the test we need after Chelsea. It's not about "easiest", there are no easy games. It's about regaining top team status and a game against Bolton or the like just wouldn't work for that.
well call me crazy....but I would prefer a home game against wigan or bolton after the first defeat. by the time the game starts, United could very well be first and all pressure on City to win against a team that has 7 wins and 1 draw in the league. And people saying they have conceded 18 away from home needs to remember 12 of them were very early in the season against united and blackburn. They look much more solid

Really looking forward to sunday. As some have said two teams that like to go for it. I'd like to think we are better than them all over the park. If that's arrogant then sorry it just happens to be my opinion. We are better in defence, better in midfield and better up front.

Arsenal are a one man team we are not. 4-2 city, Aguero hat-trick.

City are the better team. But Arsenal are capable of beating us on the day (as anyone is) and we maybe more vulnerable after the Chelsea defeat.

I think we will win, but can't be more confident than that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.